Before calling our office for an appointment to begin an uncontested divorce, please ensure that both of you actually agree on the main issues concerning property division and child custody. Keep in mind that both of you must be willing to sign all necessary paperwork.
To get started, please call 770-253-5902 and schedule an appointment. You will need to bring with you the following information in order to receive an accurate and comprehensive consultation with your attorney.
- All pay stubs received by you for the past 30 days. If you do not receive pay stubs, please bring bank statements showing any income you have earned, or statements from unemployment or social security showing your monthly income, or your last tax return that was filed.
- Proof of photo ID (e.g. drivers license, military ID, passport).
- If you have children, please fill out the following Parenting Plan prior to your appointment.
We charge a flat fee for uncontested divorces.
- If there are no minor children involved, then the attorney fee is $770. The Court cost is $205, for a total of $975. We need $450 put down to begin the process, and this is non-refundable. The remaining balance should generally be paid within 30 days, unless the Parties need additional time.
- If there are minor children involved, then the attorney fee is $1745. The Court cost is $205, for a total of $1950. We need $850 put down to file the divorce, and this is non-refundable. The remaining balance should generally be paid within 30 days, unless the Parties need additional time.
For more information on Uncontested Divorce, please click here.